FAQs Returned Volunteers


Register your interest

 Registration banner


Register now


Register with VSA via the link above and we'll email you when there are new vacancies in your field. It only takes a couple of minutes using our easy on-line form


Can I volunteer with VSA?


To volunteer you must be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident, and you’ll generally have at least two years relevant experience in the sector you’re volunteering in. We do take couples, and cover the costs of the partner on assignments over six months. We don’t take families, but we do have a lot of volunteers who are up for a life-changing adventure before starting a family or after their children have left home.





Am I eligible?

Take our eligibility quiz to find out which volunteering option you are best suited for.

Take our quiz